Friday, January 2, 2009

Pulp Fiction


Let's face it, it's a 90's movie. And 90's always helps. Another thing that supports it is the stars. You've got Samuel l Jackson. (A Legend) You've got Bruce Willis (also very kick-ass) Uma Thurman (who is thought to be sexy by a few guys I know) and another big name, John Trivolta ( sadly becoming an old-on the verge of beer belly-fallen star. And rofl lets not forget the scientology factor involved) Some of the monologues and one liners in this movie have been treasured and reenacted over and over..and over. 

And did I mention the man who directed it..no no.. the legend who directed it 

Tarantino.

Things to note.
Samuel L Jackson is king in this movie. And don't forget to look out for the Pulp Fiction theme song. It came out dead in the middle 1995 and was originally rated R. But I'm pretty sure the board of censorship has taken it back to MA seeing as times have changed and it wasn't really that bad in the first place. Unless your considerably pussy and wimp out at the site of blood.

I guess it's been labelled a modern classic but trust me, once you see it over 2 to 10 times you get bored with it.

I'm gonna' call it 90's arthouse meets unnecessary violence.
8 out of 10 for the first 2 times I saw it. 6 out of 10 for the other 8

No comments:

Post a Comment